MARKETview Education Partners is seeking bright, talented, and motivated individuals to join our data and analytics team. These individuals will be critical contributors to a fast-growing, early-stage education technology business and will have the unique benefit of joining a supportive team of experienced professionals on the ground level.
This role will serve colleges and universities with data science and modeling that help them better understand their position and control their destiny in a rapidly changing higher education marketplace.
- Owner of internal packages, modeling pipelines, and general data science infrastructure / products.
- Lead creation, delivery, explanation, and diagnosis of predictive models for external clients. Talk through implications of modeling output and proposed actions with internal teams.
- Improve upon the efficiency or strategy of existing modeling techniques.
- Five years’ experience in a role involving analytics or programming.
- Several years of experience with predictive modeling workflows in Python.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Familiar with linear and tree-based modeling techniques.
- Experience with model implementation techniques to host inference pipelines in batch processes.
- Experience with notebooks and implementation of models in a cloud environment (Azure preferred)
- Experience with a variety of data sources including data lakes and SQL server.
- Public code repositories (github, gitlab, etc.) showing a history of projects or contributions in open source, academia, or professional settings.
- Experience working in higher education.
Why MARKETview Education Partners?
The MARKETview team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, VA
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.