The Role in Brief
Do well by doing good! MARKETview Education Partners is seeking bright, talented and motivated individuals to join our data and analytics team. These individuals will be critical contributors to a fast-growing, early-stage education technology business and will have the unique benefit of joining a supportive team of experienced professionals on the ground level.
Individual will serve colleges and universities with data analytics and business intelligence that help them better understand their position and control their destiny in a rapidly changing higher education marketplace.
- Leverage analytic and technical skills to enable ingestion and normalization of data from colleges and universities, ultimately making large and complex data sets more usable for our campus partners
- Manage client data relationships to ensure data sets are consistently structured, timely, and facilitate value creating analysis
- Exercise intellectual curiosity by mining data sets to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data—both for individual institutions and across campuses
- Ensure data quality and security using best-in-class business intelligence tools and technology
- Contribute to the product roadmap and subsequent enhancements and development
- Collaborate with Principals to provide campus leadership with objective knowledge and actionable insights that will lead to better decision making
- And, generally, grow and develop analytical and visualization skills in new and meaningful ways that contribute to a better, more educated society
- Bachelor’s degree or certification, preferably in a data-related field such as math, statistics or computer science
- Impressive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Structured and/or unstructured data analysis experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and experiment with different data technologies
- Ability to use data to develop compelling narratives
- Strong quantitative skills including understanding of statistics
- ETL and data warehouse management
- Back-end database programming using coding languages such as SQL
- Familiarity with data visualization software such as PowerBI
- Experience working in higher education
At MARKETview, we learn from and inspire one another every day. We roll up our sleeves together to tackle whatever it is that needs to get accomplished. We don’t get caught up in org charts, and we couldn’t care less about job titles. No task is too big or too small for anyone here.
While a shared passion for education has united us, it’s our sense of collaboration—both with our colleagues and our partners—that will propel us forward.
We are looking for equally passionate team members who not only think outside of the box but are willing to eliminate the box altogether. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.