We are seeking bright, motivated, and results-driven individuals to join our client success team. This individual will be a critical contributor to a fast-growing, early-stage, education technology business and will have the unique benefit of working directly with our clients.
- Collaborate with client leadership teams and analysts to support clients by establishing a deep understanding of each client’s goals and keeping those goals at the forefront of the partnership.
- Support client leadership teams with preparation for calls and meetings.
- Manage the schedule of client meetings, ensuring regular calls are on the calendar and logged accordingly.
- Maintain accurate client contact information in corporate database.
- Participate in client calls and meetings and capture detailed notes.
- Ensure next steps from each meeting are captured and fulfilled.
- Encourage client usage of the MARKETview platform and drive client participation in events, meetings and other engagement opportunities.
- Utilize internal systems, processes and tracking for optimal client engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of experience (entry-level position)
- A passion for serving clients and helping them achieve success
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Impressive written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong calendar management skills
- Experience working with a CRM system
Why MARKETview Education Partners?
The MARKETview team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, VA
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.