Data and partnerships are at the core of MARKETview.
MARKETview and the College Admissions Collaborative Highlighting Engineering & Technology (CACHET) have launched a strategic partnership, offering exclusive benefits to CACHET member institutions.
September 21, 2023: CACHET & MARKETview NACAC Data Share Presentation
Exclusive CACHET Member Benefits
- New anonymized data sharing within CACHET to understand aggregated results of the members’ pursuit of STEM students
- Bi-annual survey sent to CACHET members to collect, aggregate and analyze funnel data, offering benchmarking against MARKETview’s National, Public and Private cohorts
- Customized presentations to CACHET members led by MARKETview data analysts and enrollment experts
- MARKETview participation discounts
Additional Benefits for CACHET MARKETview Partners
By becoming a MARKETview partner, you’ll not only receive access to the standard CACHET benefits listed above, but you’ll also have access to an expansive list of additional resources. Your partnership will provide additional nuance, context and value to your enrollment decision-making.
- 24/7 access to the MARKETview platform, which hosts more than 50M student records
- Ability to compare daily performance against cohorts of similar institutions, including an exclusive CACHET cohort, available only to CACHET members (available with 12 total CACHET participants)
- Monthly individual strategy sessions and custom analyses led by the MARKETview team
- Participation in extended CACHET presentations with MARKETview-enhanced analytics
- Ability to participate in a special research project and/or pilot program related to the pursuit of STEM students
- Support for presentations to the Board, Cabinet and other stakeholders
- Invitations to monthly webinars and opportunities to engage with MARKETview’s community of enrollment leaders
Interested in Learning More?
Schedule a demo with our team to show you how to make the most of a partnership with MARKETview.
You were a major player in our success.Tom Bear – Vice President of Enrollment at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology