The Role in Brief
MARKETview Education Partners is seeking bright, talented and motivated individuals to join our client success team in support of our college and university clients’ success. Individuals will be critical contributors to a fast-growing, early-stage education technology business and will have the unique benefit of joining a supportive and collaborative team of experienced professionals on the ground level.
As an essential member of the client-facing team, individuals will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with our college and university partners. Individuals will play a key role in ensuring each client delivery and engagement is providing ample value.
- Serve as an advocate for each client, ensuring they receive the highest standards of service
- Build trust and strengthen relationships by establishing a deep understanding of each client’s goals and keeping those goals at the forefront of the partnership
- Maintain regular contact with clients, serving as the day-to-day point of contact and relationship manager.
- Provide campus leadership with objective data and actionable insights that will lead to better decision making.
- Work cross-functionally with Data and Analytics, Marketing and Business Development teams to ensure the needs of our partners are being met.
- Provide basic, ongoing client training on programs, services and products.
- Encourage client usage of the MARKETview platform and drive client participation in events, meetings and other engagement opportunities
- Contribute to the client service roadmap, helping to guide product enhancements and development.
- Utilize internal systems, processes and tracking for optimal client engagement.
- Organize, execute and manage client meeting schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant work experience in account management and/or client success roles
- A passion for serving clients and helping them achieve success
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Desire to be curious and willingness to learn by asking thoughtful questions
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Desire to help build the client service culture, grow career and expand client leadership skills
- Strong calendar management skills
- Experience in supporting and serving a senior-level team
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Serving institutions of higher education, specifically in enrollment management, admissions, academic affairs, student affairs and/or advancement
- Working in data-driven environments
- Using market leading CRM(s) and web conferencing platform(s)
At MARKETview, we learn from and inspire one another every day. We roll up our sleeves together to tackle whatever it is that needs to get accomplished and help clients achieve their goals. We don’t get caught up in org charts, and we couldn’t care less about job titles – no task is too big or too small for anyone here.
While a shared passion for education unites us, it’s our sense of collaboration—both with our colleagues and our partners—that propels us forward.
We are looking for equally passionate team members who not only think outside of the box but are willing to eliminate the box altogether. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.