We are looking for a creative marketing professional to help build the engine that fuels our entire business. As the Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating high-quality marketing materials, crafting and deploying multi-channel marketing campaigns, and understanding the metrics driving success.
- Create high-quality content and marketing materials that showcase the MARKETview value proposition and support overarching business goals
- Write compelling email copy, design emails, and deploy emails to key audiences
- Execute multi-channel strategies and tactics to generate interest in and awareness of MARKETview, driving top-of-funnel activity and, ultimately, attracting new clients
- Manage the MARKETview website, keeping content up to date and enhancing SEO to better reach key audiences
- Produce valuable and engaging blog posts that can be featured on other marketing channels and leveraged in outreach
- Generate regular and relevant posts on MARKETview’s LinkedIn page to increase engagement
- Track and present results of each marketing campaign on a weekly basis
- Create valuable presentations and other content using data to be leveraged for webinars, conference presentations, and events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience in producing content to drive value for partners and prospective partners
- Experience in producing effective CTAs to drive interest of prospective new partners
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Serving institutions of higher education, specifically in enrollment management, admissions, academic affairs, student affairs and/or advancement
- Working in data-driven environments
Why MARKETview Education Partners?
The MARKETview team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, VA
MARKETview Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.