We are looking for an experienced and talented marketing leader who will accelerate and scale our data-driven client acquisition efforts. As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will assess the overall market landscape and develop and execute MARKETview’s comprehensive, multi-channel approach to demand (lead and deal) generation. You will build full-funnel reporting in Hubspot and create a marketing attribution model that guides systematic improvement. You will optimize our website and proprietary data and content to improve conversions and build an engine for top of funnel pipeline generation.
- Develop and execute a scalable, multi-channel demand generation function that increases awareness of MARKETview and drives predictable pipeline activity to feed and augment the business development relationship cultivation efforts
- Write compelling email copy, design emails, and deploy emails to key audiences
- Utilize Google Analytics, Hubspot and other analytics tools to implement marketing attribution reporting, tracking, monitoring and measuring marketing campaign effectiveness and return on investment
- Report on marketing campaign effectiveness on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Set paid channel budget and oversee management and optimization of paid spend across channels, primarily LinkedIn
- Oversee the ongoing development and maintenance of MARKETview’s social media strategy (primarily LinkedIn)
- Manage website content and SEO strategy, optimizing both for increased campaign and web traffic conversions
- Collaborate closely with business development and client success teams to optimize proprietary content and thought leadership across channels
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other marketing team members
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, journalism, business or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience
- Experience developing a marketing plan with proven results
- Proven ability to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute a variety of tasks simultaneously and to exercise judgment and discretion
- Experience managing projects and production timelines
- Ability to establish productive working relationships with strategic partners including industry associations, consortia, and publications
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner as well as be reliable, resourceful, tactful, self-starting, flexible, and cooperative
- Serving institutions of higher education, specifically in enrollment management, admissions, academic affairs, student affairs and/or advancement
- Working in data-driven environments
Why MARKETview Education Partners?
The MARKETview team is united by a common passion to increase higher education access while improving the performance of colleges and universities and the educational outcomes for students and families. This is the spirit that drives every client partner relationship, as we serve the mission of each with an unwavering commitment to their goals and success. We are looking for equally passionate team members with a similar disposition and willingness to put the success of others – partners and teammates – before their own. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
Job Type: Full-time, on-site
Location: Richmond, VA
MARKETview Education Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate based on any status protected under federal, state, or local law.