The Role in Brief
MARKETview Education Partners is seeking bright, talented, and motivated individuals to join our client service team in support of our college and university partners. Individuals will join us in Richmond, VA, be critical contributors to a fast-growing, early-stage education technology business, and will have the unique benefit of joining a supportive and collaborative team of experienced professionals on the ground level.
As an essential member of the client-facing team, individuals will be responsible for developing, managing and monitoring goals-based audience strategies that fuel cross-channel enrollment marketing programs for college and university partners. Individual will play a key role in collaborating with Client leads, Analysts, Data Scientists, and Clients to ensure audience strategies are informed by our proprietary MARKETview data models, aligned with desired outcomes, execution-ready, and evolve with the cycle and performance.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and relationship manager for the major test-based list providers (e.g. The College Board and Encoura).
- Act as the internal liaison between the Client service lead and Analytics team with respect to audience research, modeling, strategy development, and recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with Data and Analytics, Marketing, and Business Development teams to ensure the needs of our partners are being met.
- Acute understanding of client goals across class years and attributes, as well as the translation of them into audience volumes and list purchases.
- Understand client subscription levels and help them optimize volumes and investments to deliver desired outcomes; and ultimately inform their ongoing subscription level(s) of investment with MARKETview insights and recommendations.
- Provide thought-leadership and ongoing communication to clients and internal teams on trends and changes within the list provider landscape.
- Leverage the MARKETview platform as the nexus of all models, strategies, and reporting to drive client curiosity, participation, and utilization.
- Organize, execute, and manage audience strategy and recommendation meetings in partnership with Client team lead.
- Contribute to the audience strategy and reporting roadmap, help guide related technology and process improvements, and be an internal advocate for targeting team and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in strategic account management and/or client success and project management roles
- A passion for serving clients and helping them achieve success
- Highly organized and keen attention to detail
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Curious and willing to learn by asking thoughtful questions
- Desire to help build the client service and analytical culture, grow career and expand client leadership skills
- Working in data-driven environments
- Serving in client-facing roles
- Partnering and problem-solving with analytics teams
- Working for or with list providers who serve institutions of higher education.
- Serving institutions of higher education, specifically in enrollment management and admissions
- Supporting and serving a senior-level leadership team
At MARKETview, we learn from and inspire one another every day and believe that our best work happens when we are serving together, shoulder-to-shoulder, in our Richmond, VA office in Scott’s Addition.
We roll up our sleeves together to tackle whatever it is that needs to get accomplished and help clients achieve their goals. We don’t get caught up in org charts, and we couldn’t care less about job titles – no task is too big or too small for anyone here.
While a shared passion for education unites us, it’s our sense of collaboration—both with our colleagues and our partners—that propels us forward.
We are looking for equally passionate team members who not only think outside of the box but are willing to eliminate the box altogether. If this is you, you’ll fit right in.
MARKETview is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.